1. DATA CONTROLLER
ANGELINI BEAUTY S.p.A., VAT no. MI 03262350 964, is the Controller of the personal data of its users.
The registered office of the Data Controller is at via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, Milan, 20124 Italy. The Data Controller can be contacted at:
Telephone +39 0371 408 1
Cookies are small strings of text that the websites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are saved so as to be sent back to the same websites at the next visit by the same user. When browsing a website, the user can receive cookies on his terminal, which are sent by the websites or different web servers (referred to as “third parties”), on which certain elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to other domain pages) present on the website he is visiting laurabiagiottiparfums.com uses two macro categories of cookie: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
2.1 Technical cookies
These are used to allow for a communication to be sent on an electronic communication network or to supply a service that has been specifically requested by the user. They are not used for any other purpose. The category of technical cookies, use of which does not require user consent, includes:
- Browsing or session cookies: these guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (e.g. to log in and access reserved areas). Use of these cookies (which are not saved permanently to the user’s device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (comprising random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow for the secure, efficient use of the website.
- Analytics cookies: these are used to collect information in aggregated form, on the number of users visiting the website and on how they visit it.
- Functional cookies: these allow the user to browse on the basis of a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products or services purchased) to improve the service supplied to the user.
2.2 Profiling cookies
These are aimed at creating profiles relative to the user and are used to send targeted promotional messages on the basis of the preferences expressed during Internet browsing. These cookies can only be used for these purposes with the user’s consent.
All cookies other than technical cookies are only installed or activated once the user has given consent, the first time he visits the Website. Consent can be given generally, by interacting with the short information banner featured on the Website landing page, according to the manner indicated on said banner; or can be supplied or denied selectively, as explained below. This consent is tracked during subsequent visits. However, the user can always revoke all or part of the consent already given.
Below is a list of cookies used on laurabiagiottiparfums.com, their type and purpose. Additionally, where necessary, the links to the web pages where, at the user’s discretion, he can selectively disable individual cookies.
Advertising profiling cookies managed directly by the Website Owner
The Website Owner uses advertising profiling cookies to send advertising, promotions and commercial offers in line with the preferences expressed by the user during browsing. These cookies last for at most 1 year. For all the other information required by personal data protection legislation, please click here.
Third part cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers
|Type of cookies and owner||Technical name cookies||How they work and purposes||Persistence time|
|Cookie di Cloudflare||__cfduid||The cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. The cookie does not store any personal information||10 years|
|Cookie di Google Analytics||_ga||
Used by the Google Analytics tool to identify users
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
- Google Tag Manager: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
2.3 Social Network Plugin
The Website also includes plug-ins and/or buttons for social networks, to allow for the easy sharing of contents on your favorite social networks. These plug-ins are programmed in such a way as not to set any cookies at accessing the page, to safeguard user privacy. If envisaged by the social networks, the cookies are set only when the user effectively and deliberately uses the plug-in. Please note that if the user browses while being logged into the social network, then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this website when logging into the social network.
The collection and use of the information obtained through plug-ins are regulated by the respective privacy disclosures of the social networks, to which you should refer.
The Website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. The transfer is authorized in accordance with specific decisions made by the European Union, specifically decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here is the Italian Data Protection Authority information page), for which no additional consent is required. The above companies guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
3. YOUR ONLINE CHOICES
For the processing of personal data that, after obtaining your consent, third party companies not known to the Owner of the Website may implement through the cookies, by clicking on this link and using the relative service, you can customize your choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
4. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES THROUGH THE BROWSER
If you do not know what type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” at the top of the browser window to access all the necessary information. Below are the pages of the browser suppliers providing details on how to act on privacy and tracing preferences, depending on the browser used by the user:
- Mozilla Firefox: Block cookies
- Google Chrome: Managing cookies and website data
- Safari 6/7 (Mavericks): Manage cookies and other website data
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): Manage cookies and website data
- Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
- Opera: Cookies
- Safari iOS (mobile): Web settings for Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch