In compliance with the obligations arising under EU legislation (the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679) (‘GDPR’), this website respects and protects the privacy of its visitors and users, by adopting all possible and proportionate measures not to affect the users’ rights.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
ANGELINI BEAUTY S.p.A., VAT no. MI 03262350 964, in the person of its Legal Representative, is the data controller of personal data concerning you.
The registered office of the Controller is at via Melchiorre Gioia, 8, Milan, 20124 Italy.
You can find the contact details of the Controller at its sole establishment here below:
Telephone: +39 0371 408 1
Data subjects’ personal data are stored and processed by ANGELINI BEAUTY S.p.A. in a manner that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is processed, in a way that is lawful, fair and transparent.
2. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
Like all websites, this website also uses log files where information is collected in an automated form during users’ visits to the website. The data that may be collected includes:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- the website that the visitor visited prior to the website (referral), and the website visited afterwards;
- country of origin;
- where applicable, the number of clicks.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- only in aggregated and anonymised form to ensure the website is functioning properly. None of this data is linked to any natural person/user of the website, and an individual cannot be identified by such data (from 25 May 2018, this data is processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
- for security reasons (i.e. through spam filters, firewalls, and anti-virus software), data that is automatically registered might contain personal data such as the IP address, which might be used, in compliance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the website or to cause harm to other users, or in any case to carry out any other form of harmful activity or offence. This data is never used to identify or profile users, nor is it combined with other data, nor is it shared with third parties. The sole purpose of this processing is to protect the website and its users (from 25 May 2018, this information is processed based on the legitimate interests of the controller);
- we may disclose your data to third parties who carry out necessary or essential tasks to enable the website to be work correctly, such as, for example, the management of the comments on the website and requests for information, the maintenance of the website, as well as the account and administration management.
Where users request specific services or information via the ‘Contact Us’ section, the website records the contact data provided by users, such as, their name, surname, email address, telephone number, country and city, as well as the content of the correspondence submitted in the “message” box. This data is considered to be voluntarily disclosed by the user and is only used to contact the data subject in relation to the services and/or to the information requested in the “message” box.
This information is forwarded to the email address email@example.com, and is processed by staff members who are authorised to the data processing by the controller.
Subject to the data subjects’ consent, ANGELINI BEAUTY S.p.A. may use the personal data provided for commercial purposes and for direct marketing activities, such as, sending marketing information or communications, or to carry out market researches.
The personal data submitted via the website is processed using various manual, computer and electronic means, such as, the use of the telephone, emails and other means of computerised and/or automated communication which are able to ensure that the data is secure, in accordance with the principles of accuracy, lawfulness, transparency and in a manner that ensures the confidentiality of such data.
3. STORAGE PERIODS AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
The data that is automatically collected by the website when it is operative is only used for the purposes listed above and is stored for the period which is strictly necessary to perform the specified activities. In any event, the personal data collected through the website will not be disclosed to any third parties, for any reason whatsoever, unless such disclosure is lawfully required by the judicial authority and only in the cases set out by the law.
The data provided by the user via the “Contact Us” box may be disclosed to third parties where it is necessary for the supply of a specific service requested by the User, or in order to ensure our website is operating at its best and to carry out security checks. Such data will only be stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities.
4. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The provision of data and, thus, the Consent to data collection and processing is optional. The User can refuse to give his/her consent and can withdraw his/her consent which had been previously given, at any time (by emailing [INSERT]). However, the denial of the consent may imply the impossibility to supply certain services and may limit the browsing experience on the website.
From 25 May 2018 (when the GDPR came into force), this website processes certain data based on legitimate interests of the controller.
5. PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data that is automatically collected by the website, is processed at the datacentre of the Web Hosting. The web hosting CDmon, is based in the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with the European legislation.
Any data collected via the ‘Contact Us’ box is processed at the sole establishment of the Controller, whose details are reported at Section 1 above.
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by the user send to the latter’s computer (often, via the browser), where such cookies are recorded and then transmitted again to the same websites on the occasion of the following visit by the same user. While visiting a website, the user may receive cookies on its computer from different websites or web servers (so-called ‘third parties’), in which there might be some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) that are on the website that the same user is visiting laurabiagiottiparfums.com and that uses two main categories of cookies: ‘technical’ cookies and ‘profiling’ cookies.
These are used to enable information to be transferred by means of an electronic communication network or to supply a service expressly requested by the user. These cookies are not used for any other purposes. The use of technical cookies does not require the user’s consent. Technical cookies include:
- Navigation or Session cookies: these ensure the proper operation of the Website (for instance to log in and access into secure areas). The use of these cookies (which are not permanently recorded on the user’s device and which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to session identifiers (represented by random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient browsing of the Website.
- Cookies analytics: these are used only to collect aggregated information on the number of users that visit the website and how they visit it.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to customise the criteria upon which the user browses the website (for example, language, products or services purchased) so to improve the service offered to the user.
The technical cookies used by Laurabiagiottiparfums.com are