Last update January 1, 2022.
The Owner has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted directly at the following addresses:
Angelini Beauty S.p.A.
Via Melchiorre Gioia, n. 8, 20124 Milano, (MI), Italy
1. What are cookies?
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and they can remain on a user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time: session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies, which remain on the user's device until a pre-established expiration date.
According to current legislation, the user's express consent is not always required for cookie use. In particular, consent is not required for "technical cookies", which are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or are strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are essential for the functioning of the website or necessary for performing activities requested by the user.
On the other hand, prior consent of the user is required for "profiling cookies", which are used to create profiles regarding the user and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the Internet.
2. The cookies used on the website.
In particular, the Website uses:
- technical cookies, i.e., browsing or session cookies, which are strictly necessary to allow the website to function or to let you use the contents and services you requested (condition of lawfulness: execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, i.e., browsing the website and the use of its contents and services);
- analytical cookies similar to technical cookies, including ones from third parties, for the production of statistics in aggregate form (condition of lawfulness: derogation from the collection of consent provided for by legislation on electronic communications and, in particular, by art. 122 of the Privacy Law as clarified by the "Guidelines for cookies and other tracking tools - 10 June 2021" of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data);
- analytical cookies, including those of third parties, which make it possible to understand how the Website is being used by you and other users (condition of lawfulness: your prior consent. Granting your consent is purely optional);
- profiling cookies, also from third parties, i.e., cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used to send you advertising messages in line with your preferences expressed while browsing the Internet (condition of lawfulness: your prior consent. Granting your consent is purely optional).
Third-party cookies, i.e., cookies from websites or web servers other than Angelini's, are also used for the purposes of said third parties. In detail, the cookies present on the website are the following:
The semantic coding of cookies ("Cookie name") is that adopted by the cookie suppliers ("Cookie source and ownership”). The category to which the cookies belong is indicated in the "Cookie type" column.
3. Categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes indicated above (in the table referred to in paragraph 2), your personal data may be disclosed to:
persons authorized by the Owner to carry out personal data processing operations (employees or collaborators of the Owner);
the Data Processors appointed by the Owner (IT, technological and telematic service providers);
other independent data controllers (listed in the table referred to in paragraph 2).
Your data may also be transmitted in compliance with the law to tax authorities, police forces, and judicial and administrative authorities, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow the Owner to ascertain, exercise, or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
4. How to enable or disable cookies
You can authorize, block, or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your web navigation system (browser): in the event that technical cookies are disabled, the Website may not be accessible or some services or certain functions of the Website may not available or will not work properly and/or you may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Website (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the website to function properly).
Below are the links to the instructions on cookies of the main browsers:
You can choose what cookie categories to authorize by selecting them through our Cookie Center (clicking on “Cookie Settings - Change your consent”).
We inform you that:
- since "technical cookies" are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Website or to be able to use the contents and services requested, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as this would compromise the correct functioning of the Website or the use of its contents and services. If you do not wish to install this category of cookies on your device, you are invited not to use the Website (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the Website to function properly);
- since "analytical cookies similar to technical cookies" are used for the sole purpose of producing statistics in aggregate form to allow the Owner to understand and improve the user's browsing experience, the same rules apply to them as the rules for technical cookies. If you do not wish to install this category of cookies on your device, you are invited not to use the Website;
- denying consent for the installation and use of "analytical cookies" (including cookies of any third parties) or "profiling cookies" (including ones of any third parties) will not affect the functioning of the Website. Granting your consent is purely optional.
In addition to this procedure, you can block or delete cookies (in whole or in part) also through specific functions of your browser (in this regard, see the above).
The choices you make regarding the website's cookies will in turn be recorded in a specific technical cookie with the characteristics shown in the appropriate cookie table. However, this cookie may not function properly in some circumstances: in such cases, we advise you to delete unwanted cookies and to prohibit their use also through the functions of your browser.
Your cookie preferences will be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Website or if you delete cookies from your device.
5. Other tracking tools
6. Transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
7. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the right to:
- to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to the data and related information (the right to access);
- rectification of your personal data, i.e., to obtain the correction, modification, or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration (the right to rectification);
- request the deletion of your personal data (the right to erasure);
- obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data, i.e., that the Owner retains such data without being able to use them (the right to restrict processing);
- obtain from the Owner your personal data in a standard format and to have this data transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you (the right to data portability);
- withdraw your consent at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal (the right to withdraw consent).
Furthermore, as an interested party you also have the right to object, i.e., to:
- object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, in particular, for marketing purposes, including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Owner at any time by writing to Angelini Beauty S.p.A., Via Melchiorre Gioia, n. 8, 20124 Milano, (MI), Italy, email: email@example.com
The complaint can also be presented to a supervisory authority other than the Italian authority if this supervisory authority is located in the European Union (EU) country in which you usually reside or work or in the place where the alleged violation has been verified.
9. More information
More information and details about the various types of cookies, their functioning methods, and characteristics can be found on this website, which is independent from Angelini and is open to access , www.AllAboutCookies.org.
10. Changes to this information